Build different type of projects using PIC Microcontrollers.
Best Suited for the PIC Based robotics Projects and Embedded system Learning.
* High Power Microchip PIC16F877 Development board.
* On Board Voltage Regulator with filters and operating voltage from 7V - 12V.
* 16MHz crystal oscillator for maximum speed.
* Interfaced LEDs.
* RED LED as a Power Indicator.
* 4 Switches including reset.
* Power on/off push button switch.
* In built motor driving circuitry (4 DC / 2 Stepper motor).
* Motor on/off push button switch.
* On board LCD connector.
* LCD brightness control variable resistor
* All Pins accessible through male header pins.
* 5V DC power output male header pins for circuit enhancement.
* On borad ADC
* SPI & I2C Communication protocol
* FRC Connector to make it compatible with various programmers.
To download CD content, click on the below link: