“It’s the best Raspberry Pi Computer we’ve ever made and we are excited to build upon our strong relationship with Farnell with this launch,”
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B(1 GB) is the latest addition to the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers, offers a significant increase in processor speed, rich multimedia performance, memory, and improved connectivity compared to its predecessor Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boasting a 64-Bit quad-core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K at 60fps, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, True Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
3.More Power Delivery
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B(1 GB)
Here are the highlights:
1. A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
2. 1GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
3. Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet
4. Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
5. Bluetooth 5.0
6. Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
7. Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K
8. VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
9. 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
10.Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products.