SIM800C is a SMT package with 42 pads and provides all hardware interfaces between the module and Customerís boards.
* 1 USB interface that can debug, download software
* On board level translator to connect 5V/3.3V MCU
* 1 Power Supply with wide range of input up to 18V
* Provision to connect Li-ion battery
* 1 UART compatible external 3V/5.5V MCU
* 1 TTL level UART with flow control Rx, Tx; can be connected to PC through RS232 (DB9 connector provided) via jumper settings
* 1 MIC and Speaker Interface
* 1 SIM card interface
* Quad-band GSM/GPRS connectivity with L-type antenna
* Provision for Bluetooth antenna
* Power and Network indication
* SIM800C is designed with power saving techniques so that the current consumption is as low as 0.6mA in sleep mode.
* Ideal for university students/IoT startups
* Used in various Industrial automation system providing fast data transfer speed.
* GPRS based data logging, can be used in weather report logging.
* GPRS and GPS application like vehicle tracking system.
* Can be used in Home automation, Agriculture automation and various IOT applications.
* Health monitoring, temperature monitoring as it provides various interfaces which allows user to remotely monitor and control the systems.
* Provides Security alert based on GSM/GPRS e.g. asset tracking.
* GPRS based remote terminal for file transfer.
Can be an integral part in IVRS.
* SMS Gateway i.e. sending/receiving messages also enables bulk messaging.