Development and testing of system using ARM processor which is embedded on the development board.
Arm 7 Development Board
The LPC2138 Board is a powerful development platform based on LPC2138 ARM7TDMI microcontroller with 512K on-chip memory. The on-chip peripherals and the external hardware on the development board are interconnected using pin headers and jumpers. The I/O pins on the microcontroller can be accessed from a 50 pin male header. This direct access to I/O pins enables you to connect your own devices very easily to the processor.
Features of Arm 7 Development Board:
• Microcontroller: LPC2138 with 512K on-chip memory.
• Crystal for LPC2148: 12Mhz.
• Crystal for RTC: 32.768KHz.
• 50 pin Berg header for external interfacing.
• Operating Supply: 9V to 12V DC/AC.
• 512 bytes of I2C external EEPROM.
• 2x16 Character Alphanumeric LCD.
• UARTs header for external communication.
• Real-Time Clock with Battery Holder.
• 4 USER Switches.
• 4 USER LEDs.
• Reset and Boot loader switches.
• 3V button cell for on-chip RTC.
• ON/OFF switch.
• Regulators to supply 12V, 5V, 3.3V to the board.
This is a general purpose board designed as a development tool; this board has a facility to download user programs into the on-chip flash memory of the micro-controller.