CC3200 device is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance ARM Cortex-M4 MCU and peripherals allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. CC3200 includes an M4 Core running at 80MHz with flash memory options up to 1MB and RAM options up to 256KB providing flexibility to match your end application.
1. On-chip ARM Cortex M4 80MHz processor allows custom APIs to be done on-chip
2. 802.11 b/g/n Station with fully integrated auto-calibrated radio, baseband, and MAC
3. Advanced Wi-Fi connection manager with no host processor involvement
4. 2xUART, 2xSPI, camera, audio, I2C, 4-ch 12-bit ADC, 4 timers, 16-bit PWM, 27 GPIOs
5. Wi-Fi network processor with on-chip WLAN and TCP/IP stacks
6. Embedded Crypto engine with 256-bit encryption, secure boot, WPA personal and enterprise security
7. Integrated DC-to-DC with a wide-range single supply